Watch This Video To CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the first post on "Kitchen Table Fitness". This blog is about me and my journey though fitness, business & mommyhood! Posts will vary in topic from day to day so please know that there will always be a little bit of everything so keep checking in!

My Goals for 2009:
1. Workout 5-6 days/week depending on my workout program. Today I have started a program called Yoga Booty Ballet and am excited to be "Pushing Play" 6x / week with it for the next few weeks. You can watch the video below to find out all about Yoga Booty Ballet & if you have any questions about it or are interested in starting it as your own personal workout program please email me or visit my profile on the Team Beachbody website.




2. Always use Beachbody's WOWY:Work Out With You program for accountability and motivation to Push Play on all the day's I've scheduled to work out! This program has honestly been a life saver for me in the past, and I've missed the people I've worked out with on there over the last few months. Again, if you're wanting to know what in the heck I'm talking about or are interesting in adding me as a workout buddy in WOWY, just shoot me an email!

3. Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day! Pretty self explanatory there!

4. TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!! I struggle with stress and anxiety and this is something that I plan to focus on taking care of in 2009!

5. Complete my daily chores so that my home is enjoyable to live in and so that our home renovation projects will go more smoothly!

6. Feed my hobbies! I love to cross-stitch and knit, so I plan on doing more of that this year as well.

7. Read my Bible more, and find a new church home!

8. Notice I didn't mention anything about motherhood? That's because doing all of the above, taking care of myself, will make me a better mother. I have seen it work in the past, and I know it will work again this year.


So now that you've read MY goals, what are YOUR goals this year? Lets come together, hold each other accountable and have a fantastic year!

COMING TOMORROW: How I got the name, Kitchen Table Fitness!

No comments: