Watch This Video To CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF!

It's Friday, and I have to say, I could not be more excited! This has been a long, cold week and I am more than ready for the weekend! So, in the spirit of fun, let me recap my week for you!

Monday, I told you I had gotten sidetracked, HERE. That website really has me motivated to put my faith back on the front burner and get out there and either get back to going to our church or find a new church home!

Tuesday, I watched a near-brawl start during the kids exercising(I turned the camera off right before the punching and rolling around on the floor started, so I could intervene!) Hope you can see it okay..it turned out a little dark.:



Wednesday, we had a pretty significant Winter Storm. It was absolutely beautiful watching the snow fall for over 12 hours out our front picture window.

Thursday, I took a break from Pushing Play (it was a scheduled rest day for the Yoga Booty Ballet program I am following), and was amazed at the alien my 3 year old daughter built all by herself with no prompting from me!



And today, I plan on keeping up with my Flylady routines, Pushing Play, staying warm, and looking forward to our kid-free evening tomorrow night!


How was your week?


COMING TOMORROW: Week One of YBB Update!

No comments: