Watch This Video To CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Friday, January 30, 2009

A Recipe From A Friend

It's FRIDAY!! Yey!!

Today I'm tired, cold, and lazy. (But I am going to workout!)

I figured I'd take a moment to share a recipe that my good friend, Hippie, shared with me:

Slow Cooker Italian Herb Chicken

I highly encourage you to skip the pasta and just serve it with a large side of green veggies. But if you feel like you MUST have the pasta, opt for a whole-wheat variety. These are very tasty and more filling than the regular kind so you will not feel as though you need as much. And if you have picky kid eaters, just don't point out that it's different! My kids have never noticed the switch and eat it just as they always have.

Have a great weekend, enjoy the snow (if you live in a climate where you have been dumped on as we have), and take time to snuggle with your babies. Read a book, go sledding, have hot chocolate (them, not YOU!) and remember to give thanks to all the blessings in your life!

No comments: