Watch This Video To CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kitchen Table...What?

It's Kitchen Table Fitness, and you'll be seeing me around using that name or KTFitness on the Beachbody site.

I came up with this name because I run my business right from my kitchen table! Every morning I set up my laptop, check my email, answer any questions or concerns any of the people I coach have, and from there, whatever else is on my "to do" list, I take care of sitting right at the table. That's just how simple this business is; you can literally do it from a kitchen table! No fancy office required!

Kitchen Table Fitness also has another meaning. We all know how important exercise is to our fitness and health. But what we EAT has just as HUGE of an impact! That brings us back to the kitchen table once again. Fueling our bodies in the proper way, everyday is so important and I'll be mentioning this again and again over the course of this blog.

If you're someone who I am currently coaching and are reading this blog, HELLO, thanks for coming over to support me! If you're someone who has stumbled across this blog and have no clue what I am talking about...Let me just say that if you are feeling down in the dumps because you're not comfortable in the way you look or feel, I can truly help you. I will treat you with respect and compassion so please feel free to email me so I can answer any of your questions and help you get fit and feel great! And finally, if you're someone who is fit, unfit, whatever, and are interested in starting your own home business, again, email me, and I will answer any of your questions!

So now that you know what "Kitchen Table Fitness" means...tell me about your blog if you have one! I'd love to come visit and add you to my list in the sidebar!

COMING TOMORROW: My personal Beachbody testimony!

3 comments:

Coach Wendy said...

Hey Jen!

Just wanted to stop by and show my support. Glad to see you're back at it!

Take Care,
Wendy

Jen said...

Thanks Wendy! It's been a while, that's for sure!!

Dawn said...

Hi Jen, Hi Wendy. Good to see both of you. Jen so glad you are getting back into this. We missed you.