Watch This Video To CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Week One Done!

I am finished with my "official" Week One of Yoga Booty Ballet. Technically I started 2 weeks ago, but I ended up making this week my official start.

It really feels great to be Pushing Play again. And Yoga Booty Ballet is such a unique program! I really can feel it working in my sides. I love the Yoga part of it but there is one problem..

The parts where I am to sit quietly, eyes close, hands together by the heart...SHOULD be so calming and enjoyable...but most definitely are not!

I usually get licked in the face by my dog, or one of my kids will jump on my back. It's delightful, let me tell ya!

All in all, I am loving the program and can not wait to see what results I get out of the remaining 9 weeks.

How did YOUR workout go this week? Didn't work out? Let me help you get started!


COMING MONDAY: Eyeballing Serving Sizes

No comments: