Watch This Video To CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Testimony

So I promised my Beachbody testimony and I shall deliver!

I had three kids in less than 4 years and that took an obvious toll on my body. I was exhausted and unmotivated to do anything about those extra pounds that I had gained. That was until last winter after my husband, Will, had had his spine surgery. He was finally recovering after months off of work and was ready to get himself into shape and lose all the extra pounds that being sedentary during his recovery had caused him to gain. I wanted to lose weight too, but mainly I wanted to support him, so I started looking for my own way to lose weight.

With 3 kids, going to a gym or any type of fitness class was definitely out of the question! There was no way I would stick to something if I took that route. So I started looking around online and paying closer attention to the TV whenever any fitness infomercials were on. I ended up seeing the "Slim in 6" infomercial one evening before dinner and it really impressed me. The before and after pictures of people's progress looked real and not altered in any way. Listening to the woman who created the workout, Debbie Siebers, I realized that this was probably going to be my only chance at getting myself into some sort of shape, other than round!

I ordered the program and then spent the next few days, impatiently waiting! So I went online and found the website of the company that puts out these workouts and signed up so that I could access the message boards. I was automatically assigned a coach, but after sending him an email with some questions I had and not getting a response, I was a bit discouraged. But to my surprise, once I got into the message boards I realized that coach or no coach, I would have a great support system.

Within the first few days of receiving my package, starting to "Push Play" everyday, and eating right, I began to feel better. I was tired from all of the hard work it was taking, but I wasn't feeling that listless exhaustion that I had just from not feeling good about myself. I began to get stronger and leaner as the days went on.

After 6 weeks, I had lost a total of 23 1/2 inchs and 9 pounds. I had gone down 3 pants sizes and 1 shirt size. It was amazing! I felt great and I was thinner and healthier than I could EVER remember being!

And if you're wondering whatever happened to my coach...well he never contacted me, but I ended up finding another coach that was excited about teaching people about fitness and nutrition and she in turn, paved the way for me to become a coach myself!

I now have over 90 customers and 3 coaches that I myself have helped through their own Beachbody journey and with them comes many successes, and a whole new outlook on life for many of them!

I have been privileged to have found such an awesome opportunity to take care of myself in so many ways just from ordering that one simple package!

If after reading this you have any questions or would like to know more about what Beachbody has to offer, or would like to make me your coach so you can get started on a NEW YOU! Please get in touch with me through the "Contact Jen" tab in the sidebar!

If you have any success or failure stories of your own about any fitness program, please share them with us! Just leave a comment right here!!

COMING TOMORROW: My kids' reactions to their mommy's new lifestyle.

No comments: