Watch This Video To CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Recommitted With My Man!

Now that I am almost over the chest cold that has been plaguing me for about a month..I am ready to hit the fitness trail once again. I've kept my eating under control and my weight down, but I've gotten "soft" and am ready to TONE IT UP! After all..tank top & shorts season is right around the corner. I really don't want flabby arms and legs popping out all over the place! I want to be toned and fit! Don't we all??

I've committed to start a 4-week intense round of Slim Series THIS Monday! Its the next step from Slim in 6, where I started my journey at over a year ago. I apologize that the video is no longer there. I can't find a new one..but when I do I'll post it.

My husband is joining me in getting fit for summer..for LIFE..and this time he's taking on his first Beachbody program, rather than doing something on his own.

P90X...BABY!!!




If you would like to join us..visit my WEBSITE to sign up to have me as your Coach(remember it's free!), and order your program, TODAY! If you join the Beachbody Club..you'll get 10% off of every order! There is so much to choose from..you will definitely find something that meets your needs.

Tomorrow..a little talk about supplements!

No comments: