Watch This Video To CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Great Green Site!

A few weeks ago I posted about a coupon site that provides coupons for a healthier you. I really do enjoy this site and still am using it.

Then a few days ago I was approached by another company that had seen my post and wanted me to be aware of their company and that they too provide "green coupons."

After spending some time on the SustainLane site, I knew I had to share with you all (and no I'm not being paid for this!). I am a "chewy" kind of mom. (Thanks to this blogger for making me aware of that!) So a site like SustainLane is really exciting for me because it is always nice to find new ways to go green and get healthier.

The site offers lots and lots of information from their homepage, but I wanted to point out two sections that I, as a mom, found the most exciting.

Green Saver Discount Coupons
- with lots of catagories to choose from, including: Clothing, Home & Garden, Skin & Body Care, Baby, Pets, Food & Drink!

AND

Gorilla in the Greenhouse FOR KIDS! - a site for kids with cartoon episodes, activities, a blog and more to teach kids about the importance of going green!

I hope you all will check it out. Sign up for the site to receive their newsletter & to write reviews on the products (FREE!), and come back here to let me know what you think!

No comments: