Watch This Video To CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Green Coupons

I don't know about you, but I love coupons! I have a fairly large family, and if you include the extended family that comes over at least every other week, I spend quite a hefty portion of our budget on groceries.

Something else that I love...is cooking & eating as healthy as I can. This includes incorporating natural, organic products into our meal plan.

I really thought I had emails & mailings coming from almost every free coupon site out there...until I found THIS!

Mambo Sprouts is a FREE coupon company that targets healthy, natural & organic products. They have savings for brands like Kashi, Stonyfield Farm, and Clif.

I'm SO excited about this site..they even have a recipe & kid section! You just HAVE to check it out...go now!

No comments: